PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE ENTERING THIS FACILITY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Output Performance, LLC (“Output Performance”) has implemented all known guidelines and procedures in order to be in compliance with all COVID-19 protocols as recommended/required by all local, state and federal regulations including the consistent sanitization of our facilities, proper social distancing requirements, square footage limitations on services and use of face masks when requested by any client. If you enter this facility, you are required to comply with all of our rules and regulations during this time. In order to enter this facility, you represent and attest to the following:
- I do not have a fever or suffer from any flu-like symptoms nor have I suffered from a fever or any such symptoms over the past 14 days.
- I have not traveled out of the United States during the past 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has traveled outside of the United States during the past 14 days.
- To the best of my knowledge, in the past 14 days, I have not been in contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms, fever, or who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.
- I agree to follow all procedures published by Output Performance while in the facilities, including proper social distancing, utilization of hand sanitizers and limiting any physical contact with any other person during my visit.
- I understand and agree that I am not allowed to bring any guests or children into the Output Performance facilities during this restricted period.
- I acknowledge that although Output Performance has implemented all of the policies set forth above, Output Performance cannot guarantee that I may not come in contact with a person who unknowingly has any virus or become infected and then entered Output Performance facilities.
- If I begin to experience any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, including respiratory problems, fever, persistent cough or other symptoms associated with the virus, I will immediately notify my trainer and/or Output Performance of the onset of any such symptoms so that remedial measures may be taken by Output Performance in order to prevent the potential exposure to any other third party.
PLEASE READ THE BRIEF LIST BELOW OF GUIDELINES
- Read the notice (left) prior to entering Output Performance.
- Output Performance management, partners, and members agree to follow the guidelines set forth below by local STL government. If you have any clarifying questions or feedback, please discuss with management or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.