Apply your education to real-life situations! Learn what it takes to be a part of a unique and growing performance training facility that impacts the lives of general fitness, amateur, and professional athletes. Output Performance is proud to offer this opportunity to the ideal candidate, who is enthusiastic about programming, coaching, and challenging clients to achieve their goals. Learn the business aspects of Output Performance’s training facility, impact the business and clients, and earn college credit towards your degree.
- Engage with every aspect of Output Performance (i.e. operations, programming, training, documentation)
- Apply your education. Provide feedback on certain scenarios when applicable. Your opinion will matter
- Program for and assist with coaching clients and athletes
- Upkeep client management systems and assist with organizing records such as waivers, contracts, etc.
- Help Output team manage the space by providing feedback on equipment, maintaining equipment, and cleaning facility (w/ team)
- Further responsibilities will be designated pending candidate’s major and long-term goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Exercise Science) or in the process of earning degree as a Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or graduate
- Must be able to dedicate a set number of hours per week to being in the facility
- GPA greater than 3.25